Monday Morning Star Count

I am almost finished with my Grant Park hexi table runner. I have the binding ready to go and the backing all picked out. It just needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I find the quilting part to be the hardest decision for me to make when it comes to quilting. I can't figure out how I want to quilt it, free motion, hand quilt, so it will sit around in a plastic bag for awhile. (so sad) 

Sorry for the fuzzy picture, not a good picture day. 

I am linking up with Jessica over at Life Under Quilts for her Monday Morning Star Count, 
Http://lifeunderquilts.blogspot.com

Thank you for visiting.

Christine 

Comments

  1. I love this one! I think a simple meander would be best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! Don't over think the quilting. It'll be prettier finished on a table that in a bag hidden away. I sometimes have trouble free- motioning over EPP because of the uneven layers, but my machine is a little temperamental...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Done is better han perfect. Hand quilting wouldn't be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant to say better than perfect!

      Delete
  4. Loving that pencil thin blue strip, the perfect thing to separate the hexie from other area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I have a charm pack of Grant Park, and decided I don't like the pattern I had originally chosen for it. I might just borrow your hexie idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I agree with Karen the blue strip really adds some nice definition. I would opt for hand quilting but I may be a bit biased :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Island Batik Blog Hop

You Can Quilt Blog Hop

Blog Hop Winner and Creative New Quilts/Projects Blog Hop