Monday, October 2, 2017

Monday Morning Star Count

Monday! Monday! Monday!
Where did the weekend go?
It was a beautiful autumn weekend here on Long Island.

I have 5 new stars to share which bring my total of  60 degree stars
for my Slow and Steady quilt to 14. 



I am using a jelly roll by Tula Pink for Free Spirit called Slow and Steady.
Aren't my 1 inch hexies cutes?
I am using the end of the leftover jelly roll strips to make hexies for my 1 inch hexi scrappy quilt.
I will share a picture in a future post.

Let's keep stitching our stars and showing our progress with hashtags #60degreediamondSAL or #mondaymorningstarcount or both!

Have a great stitching week!
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2021 One Monthly Goal

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2021/03/one-monthly-goal-march-link-up.html Well......last month One Monthly Goal did not go as planned. I d...