Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Morning

While I was attempting to organize my sewing area (aka dining room). I found these cute English Paper Pieces kits from Paper Pieces.  I was trying to remember where I pick them up from....I either got them from a Quilt Show or from a lecture/truck show given by Jessica's from Life Under Quilts.

I found 6 of these kits.



On Wednesday, I work the late shift so before heading off to work, I was able to baste six 1/2 inch hexies. I thinking these would make cute pin cushions.


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you got some stitching time. We got a bunch of these kits at the quilt shows. I've done one, too.

    ReplyDelete

March 2021 One Monthly Goal

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2021/03/one-monthly-goal-march-link-up.html Well......last month One Monthly Goal did not go as planned. I d...