Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog.

Day 1

Hello everyone!

My name is Christine and I am a quilting addict.  I just love to quilt. I love fabric. And most of all I love the quilting community. Love it! Love it! Love it!

I have been quilting for about a year. Enjoying every moment!

I am so excited about my online quilting journal.  I hope to be sharing many of my quilting projects and experience with you. 

I have learned so much from other quilters, so now it is time to give back.

Thanks.

Christine

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Christine! Can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynn. It is a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine...welcome to blogging and hope you have fun with it.

    I invite you to follow mine too.

    Judy
    http://sewfunquilts-sewmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're blogging now! can't wait to follow your online quilting journey.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Star Count

A Monday Morning Star Count on a Tuesday, a day late but better late then never....now there are 16 stars for my 60 degree diamond quilt slo...