Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday's Blossom

WOW! It is just a perfect day today. The weather is just so wonderful. I can't believe it is Monday already...again. I just don't know where the time goes...

Monday's blossom

#3

I am using 1 1/2 hexies for my blossoms, so they are a good size.

I also had the opportunity to attend a Quilt show on Eastern Long Island this past weekend. I saw some really fantastic quilts made by some very talented people. (I will share some pictures later on.)

The word for the month of June is....Achievement.
Start thinking about opportunities, not limits, to reach your full potential.

Keep quilting!
Christine

~because nice matters~

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2021 One Monthly Goal

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2021/03/one-monthly-goal-march-link-up.html Well......last month One Monthly Goal did not go as planned. I d...