Thursday, January 7, 2021

New Year! New Start!

Happy New Year! 


I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal. 

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2020/12/one-monthly-goal-january-link-up.html Linking Up with Elm Street Quilts



January 2021 Goals

1.    Getting the binding done on a charity quilt. I volunteered to help finish 3 child size quits that were donated to the Evening Start Quilters Guild. I will be doing the binding on the quilts. One is ready for the binding. This is a picture of the quilt which my friend, Mary Mack Made Mine quilted on her longarm.



This is the fabric I will be using for the binding from my stash. 



2.    Completing a Lucy Boston Block. This is the fabric I am using.


3.    Finishing my son's quilt but first I have to find it. I must of put it in a safe spot and now I don't remember where? I started this quilt as a high school graduation present and two years ago he graduated from college. His birthday is this month so I really need to finish this quilt before it turns into a wedding gift. No, he is not getting married. LOL!   (no picture) 

4.    I am also participating in the Sew by Row SAL with the Fat Quarter Shop.




Good luck to all with their OMG! 

Happy Stitching! 

Christine 




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have set goals! And happy to see you blogging again, and joining the ONG linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just don't have to over think it!

      Delete
  2. Awesome choice for the binding!

    ReplyDelete

March 2021 One Monthly Goal

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2021/03/one-monthly-goal-march-link-up.html Well......last month One Monthly Goal did not go as planned. I d...